Northwood, Ohio
2.3

Update by user Mar 20, 2015

I still have not heard from Lucky Brand Jeans.

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2015

My friend told me he had bought a pair of Lucky jeans and he said they are really comfortable and I should buy a pair.So I bought my first pair of Lucky Jeans and spent $100 on them.

Within the first 2 weeks of owning them the rivot on my left pocket came off. Now I have owned them for about a month and the button above the zipper came off. I cannot get a response from customer service.

It is almost impossible to file a complaint with this company because you cant get ahold of anyone.I will never buy another pair of jeans from this company.

Very Dissatisfied Customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the jeans. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lucky brand jeans and associated monetary loss in the amount of $125. Lucky Brand needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lucky brand jeans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lucky Brand.

Comments

Always. One into a lucky specialty store they will damage out jeans for you as a company they understand that there could be poor manufacturing mistakes and take full responsibility for them