I purchased 5 pairs of lucky jeans less than 45 days ago and after wearing a few times 2 pair have ripped out completely along the edge of back pocket. I have owned Lucky Jeans for 20 years and currently have several pair that are over 10 years old with absolutely no problems. I called customer service today and was told since the purchase is over 30 days they can't do anything. Hmm..jeans are made to last 30 days now. Unbelievable!
I would recommend anyone considering purchasing from this company to reconsider. The quality has gone in the dumps and their customer service has followed.
They have lost this 20 year consumer forever!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the jeans
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Worst customer service Ever!!!! I ordered a black swimsuit with matching coverup to take to the beach. They sent the black swimsuit with a NAVY coverup. ..."
- "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."